Friday, September 20, 2013

blech dreams

I wish I was one of those who didn't dream.

The past few? (maybe many.. don't recall) nights I've having these really weird short dreams after which I'll semi-wake, change position, then fall back asleep. Some of the dreams are just weird: like me lease walking an itty-bitty black kitten everywhere. Others are more gross/disturbing weird: I'm a cop whose after the creator of a drug that turns people into zombie (kills em, brings em back) and I'm about to be eaten by one of the zombies. Then there's those that I can't break out of: the ones that are too realistic - being chased and detained by a corrupt official (or just some stranger in my house) & being unable to make myself heard as I'm calling out for help.  Needless to say.. it has all added up to a string of crappy nights and tired mornings..today being the worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment