Thursday, August 6, 2015

the runaround continues

Agreed w/ hubby that this whole SSA mess needed another call to see what was going on..tried to get a supervisor, but got stuck with a damn desk monkey again who did the whole 'gotta verify who you are and why you are calling..' bs. She again told me everything was in place for my Medicare to be withdrawn, but that the payment center had until the beginning of October to do so...this was just another chat so it won't be recorded in my file...again

So now... I REALLY don't know what the F** is going on!! no one can agree with anything any one else is telling me over at that department. Now I wonder if they're all sitting around with their thumbs up their asses. They don't note most of their calls cuz then the clients charts would be too "cluttered" and it would make too much work for the desk monkeys so there's no case #,  reference #,  or record of most calls into SSA. I know I'm a cynic...but since this is a government agency and bureaucracy tends to thrive on redundancy...I wonder if they don't want everything recorded to save their own asses on things said by ill informed idiots and people just placating callers by promising whatever they want to hear in these little 'chats' that don't actually result in changes to the charts. Like I said...cynic. Xb

No comments:

Post a Comment