Sunday, July 7, 2013

meow

"First rule of Cat Fight Club
   never speak about Cat Fight Club....
second rule about Cat Fight Club
   never speak about Cat Fight Club....especially to humans" XD

Almost every night, after Matt, the dog, and I go into the master bedroom for the night, Xan and Midnight go crazy attacking each other. I know this because I've stayed up a few nights and that actually hasn't deterred them much.. I can only guess how much worse it gets when I'm NOT present, especially since when I woke up this morning, there was an *excessive* amount of white fur clumps scattered around the living rm. Xan sheds, but usually a few wispy bits at a time (just kinda constantly). These were *clumps*..like Midnight bit down on some back or side fur  and yanked out or clawed out.

I know it was Xan's cuz A) she's a mostly white calico with baby-fine hair that falls out anyway if hit by the slightest breeze and 2) she's a wuz..she's about 2/3 the size of Midnight and runs from the slightest challenge..  love her and wouldn't trade her for the world... but I do wish she's grow a backbone...especially after almost 7 yrs dealing with Matt. she acts like has abused her (hasn't), & is out to get her (isn't) and the dog who is fine letting her walk around usually until she tenses up..then the dog needs to chase her cuz the dog know the cat will run.  running object = the need to chase the running object for almost any canine i've seen.

I wish there was a third rule of Cat Fight Club
   never leave evidence of the Cat Fight behind

Then I wouldn't have to spend the morning vacuuming up all the bits to fur they pull off of each other

No comments:

Post a Comment