Wednesday, June 5, 2013

*bang* *bang*

some days it feels like my kitty isn't the only one banging her head into walls..

             she's a bit..Special, plus her one eye doesn't track very well, so...

but I feel like I'm in limbo and anything I try to do just lands me right back where I started, or further back, and frequently with a headache. I can't seem to go forward to where I want to be and honestly half the time, if not more, I'm not entirely sure where it is I'm trying go - just further along than where I am now.

I know the first step is the where
I've been thru the courses at school about making life choices and getting your life on track and yada yada blah blah blech.....I think I know the where...
healthcare - or some similar field (aka, caring for beings) as much as I profess to hate people.. I'm a bleeding heart

I have an unspecified desire to do something... but I know not what and I can't even describe what it feels like that I want to do... so hence the banging me head into the wall right alongside Xanadu

I am done whining for the night.. off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment