Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's a scrambled mess

It's rather hard to sort out life when everything in the head is a scrambled mess of goings and comings. I'll starts a project, leave of where I was, start another and so on and so forth only to suddenly come back to the first and restart it about half-way into what I'd already done.... or worse yet..well past where I had stopped.  This is okay for some things... not so good for things like.... oh say... cooking. Thankfully, my husband has been able to save most of the dishes I've nearly ruined.. and I haven't set anything on fire.... yet   


I've come to the realization that I need to start using something like lists where I can either cross off or erase what I have completed, like chores. We were trying to just tell me what needed done in the morning, but I was having difficulties keeping track of it and planning my day by it (I have trouble with time keeping)... as mildly demeaning as it is, I need to set myself a list of how my day needs to go.. everything from exercising to doing chores so I can check them off day by day and see them get checked off each day and know I did them every day or they won't get done.... The site of things being checked off that list is actually a motivation for me to do those things daily and a reminder for me to get them done and that the day progresses and how fast it progresses. (as odd as that sounds)... its about the only thing I can think of doing...

To bed for me now.. enough rambling... I have a procedure tomorrow to remove the first stent from me  

No comments:

Post a Comment