Tuesday, June 25, 2013

phobic phobias

The closer my dr appt for the SSDI determination gets, the more jittery I become..at this point, I'm not sure if its cuz I'm worried about being denied or because the dr the appointment is with is a psychologist...
I don't do so well with shrinks of any type
in fact...
they terrify terrify the hell out of me
They can ferret out meanings you never meant to apply to a term and twist it to look a certain way to weak minded individuals (I know) and unlike other doctors any wounds are invisible.

Matt tells me to get over it..he says he understands, but since it was so long ago, when I was a teen, and that the dr was obviously a new grad or a touch crazy herself.  However..being told you should never have been born or that your parents should never have adopted you kinda tends to leave a scar (esp. when its reinforced by fam. over & over just how lucky I am that they decided to do so).

Of all the things I forget...why can't I forget these memories?!

No comments:

Post a Comment